Dairy & Eggs
Plain Drinkable Yogurt 1 cup
Unsweetened Protein Powder 1 Tbsp
Liquid Stevia 3 drops
Unsweetened Smooth Peanut Butter 1 Tbsp
Vanilla Extract 1/4 tsp
Frozen Strawberries 1/3 cup
Fine Grain Sea Salt 1 pinch
Macadamia Nut 1/4 cup
Pour yogurt into blender.
- 1 cup, dairy or dairy free Plain Drinkable Yogurt
Add Protein Powder
Add protein powder to blender.
- 1 Tbsp, of choice Unsweetened Protein Powder
Add all ingredients to blender. (Add ice if desired. Use sparingly to avoid diluting smoothie.) How to soak nuts: Place nuts in a jar or bowl. Cover with water and let soak at room temperature for 4 hours, or in the fridge overnight. Drain and rinse before use. Note: We add salt to make the taste more complex!
- 1/3 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Fine Grain Sea Salt
- 3 drops, optional or to taste Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup, soaked for 4 hours or overnight Macadamia Nut
Mix It Up
Blend until smooth adding more liquid if smoothie feels too thick.
Sip Sip, Hooray!
Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately!
|Daily value percentage|
|Total Fat||35.0 g||44%|
|Total Saturated Fat||7.0 g||37%|
|Unsaturated Fat||28 g|
|Low Cholesterol||15 mg||5%|
|Low Sodium||290 mg||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||10%|
|Good Source: Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Sugars Total||18 g|
|Excellent Source: Protein||29 g||58%|
|Excellent Source: Vitamin C||31 mg||35%|
|Excellent Source: Calcium||438 mg||35%|
By Innit Culinary Team